I’d like to welcome you to the USA Soccer League’s 26th season of play in Rhode Island, and to our website hosted and powered by Demosphere International Inc., a leader in online soccer administration and management for clients as varied as recreational leagues and tournaments to governing state and national associations, federation confederations, FIFA World Cups (men & women), and FIFA.
You are receiving this because you have been registered with our site based on your assignments to USA Soccer League games over the past two weeks. If you have been assigned games, you should have received an e-mail with login instructions.
There is now a direct referee login to the match reports at http://www.usasl.com/GameReport/
All team rosters have been entered and are online, and our teams have been instructed to begin using the web-generated roster form for this Sunday’s game. They have been asked to generate a "Official Pre-Game" report to present to the referee. The website match reports are based on the teams roster. The Pre-Game report presented with the teams rosters should contain both players rosters - as the season progresses, and players are suspended and ineligible to play, this will be noted on the Pre-Game report. Jersey #’s, RISA ID #’s, Player’s Name, Address and DOB should all be pre-printed on the Roster and Game Report. Hopefully, this will assist with player check-in and record keeping.
We hope that the online match reporting system is easy and convenient to use, and will lead to quicker turnaround of match results. The website tracks player statistics - number of games played, goals scores, assists, cautions and ejections. With this in mind, the USA Soccer League would like to ask the referees assistance in noting the time of goals scored, the goal scorer, and any assist for goals scored.
The steps to completing the match report would be to log into the game report area at http://www.usasl.com/GameReport/ and select your game.
- Click on Edit Game Score - Enter score of game
- Click on Edit Match Report
- Click on the one of the team’s name’s to enter the game statistics. (Green area at top of roster)
- This will bring up the team’s roster form. You should verify jersey #, and mark the player "In" if he was dressed for the game (not if actually played)
- Any Cautions or Ejections should be checked off
- Goals Scored should be entered. There will be a pull down list of the team roster for each goal, based on the score entered.
- Click on the other team’s name to update their game statistics.
- There is also a text box which allows for comments and may be completed. It is requested that ALL INJURIES are reported in this text box area to become part of the offical match report.
- Click on save after updating information.
Thanks for ref’ing for the USA Soccer League! Welcome to our new website, and I hope that you’ll help us as we enter online game reporting!
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems with accessing the site.
Marcin Rembisz, USASL Games Commissioner